Members Area

Recent Photos

Welcome to our Website!

Blaine Township is named after a former United States Secretary of State and Republican candidate for the 1884 presidential election, James G. Blaine.

Click here to edit text

Taylorstown was founded in 1795 when a tract of land, granted to Robert Taylor in 1788, was sold by him to his son William Taylor. The town was originally named New Brunswick; however, because the proprietor was William Taylor, the people called the settlement Taylorstown. In 1807, the name New Brunswick was dropped and the name Taylorstown was officially adopted. The Taylorstown Historical District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.

Click here to edit text